"The real secret to total gorgeousness is to believe in yourself, have self confidence, and try to be secure in your decisions and thoughts."
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."
"Never dull your shine for somebody else."
"I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains."
"My biggest fear is that I will become too comfortable with the idea of being lonely for the rest of my life."
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.
-Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
-I think about all my successes and failures, and sometimes the failures stick in your head as much as the wins. But you do move on.
- Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for you.
- My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
- Fall down 7 times. Stand up 8.
- I've always said I want a farmer, not a hunter. Hunters go for the kill and they move on. A farmer nurtures; he watches things grow.
- I can enjoy anywhere, and I can leave it. Life is about moving on.
- By forgiving and choosing to move on, one takes the power back to morph it into positive energy.
"Everyone keeps telling me to just get over you and to move on, they obviously don't understand just how hard I've already tried. How do you get over someone you love?"
"The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down."
"A million words would not bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried."
"And it's times like this that I dread...when there's everything to say, and nothing left to be said, and it makes me sad."
"You smile when you feel like crying, you act like you're okay, when you're falling apart inside and you let it go. You move on because there's nothing else you can do."
"I like to believe that one day I'll wake up and not miss him anymore, I'll finally understand that when he broke my heart it was for a reason, one I don't understand yet. But when I do, I'll know that he messed up and not me."
"Sometimes I wish I was a kid again. . . skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than broken hearts."
- I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.
Robert Downey Jr.
- We don’t want to go back to the same policies and practices that drove our economy into a ditch, that punished the middle class, and that led to this catastrophe. We keep moving forward.
- Life is about making the right decisions and moving on.
- Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
- Love one another but make not a bond of love. Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
- The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.
Ulysses S. Grant
- Part of being a winner knows when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.
- To get over the past, you first have to accept that the past is over. No matter how many times you revisit it, analyze it, regret it, or sweat it…it’s over. It can hurt you no more.
"Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was way over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that he liked me. But maybe, just maybe, I'm tired of being alone."
"And sometimes your heart takes you to places that can never lead to a happy ending."
"I opened my heart to you. I can't just stand around like a fool waiting for you to be ready."
-Boy Meets World
"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth."
"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
"...This is for every woman who knows that it is far better to be single than to have a man that will never understand your worth."
"In the dark there may be fear but there's also hope."
-Dr. Meredith Grey